This project uses nothing more than glue and some pom-poms for decoration. In fact, you could skip the pom-poms and decorate your dry glue snowmen with markers!
What you'll need:
- Waxed paper
- White craft or school glue
- 2 medium red pom-poms
- 7 miniature black pom-poms
- 1 miniature orange pom-pom
- 3 small green pom-poms
How to make it:
- Place waxed paper on a cookie sheet and pipe glue on in the shape of a snowman. Fill all the holes and use a good amount of glue, but not too much that it begins to run together. (See photo.)
- Add red pom-poms to the sides of the head for earmuffs. Add eyes and mouth with black pom-poms and the nose with orange. Use the green pom-poms for buttons. (See photo.)
- Allow the snowman to dry overnight.
- Carefully peel the snowman from the waxed paper. Do not be concerned if some of the paper sticks to the snowman.
- If you would like this to be an ornament you can either glue a piece of ribbon to the back or place a looped piece of fishing line into the wet glue at the top of the head.
- For a sparkly effect, sprinkle some glitter onto the wet glue.
- To add arms, place some small twigs into the sides of the body while the glue is still wet.