Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Being a Mom is the Most Important Job in the World!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  • 17 Replies

Oh how important it truly is to be a Mom!  Moms have so much responsibility in teaching, training, providing, showing their children how to be, yes a Dad is extremely important and I am not saying they arent not at all...but to be a Mom, it takes all you have, and it never never ends!  Money is important to earn, yes, having a great title and career is fabulous, but to be a Mom, that totally is the very most important job in the entire world!!  Moms need to be able to realize this and run with it! Do you know how important you are?!! : )

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:15 PM
2 moms liked this

moms rock

Meltopia529
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Every time my son yells mommy help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilAsMom526
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I know it's important and I absolutely love being a mom :)
apoynter
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Truly the hardest job that I've ever loved.  lesbians

Bluetick
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hardest job I've ever had
Audreesmommy757
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

yes but being a mom 24/7 gets tireing..i like working outside of the house and having girls nights out...no one will make me feel guilty about that...my children will survive a few ours with out me...its called independence

Mrs.Ro
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

i think my thing.. My son and husband have more interests together, so i feel just put on the side. i am trying to share some time.. where dad gets to have more of his own time.. but i am just not used to it.. it makes me sad.. sometimes i wish i had a girl so i had more mommy feelings. moments. :) but he keeps us busy, and i just wouldn't be able to handle 2... well i could now that i know what to do differently.. But yeah.. oh well!

SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Yeah, I suppose I am important.  But it definitely takes a village :-)

grammyjen
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I read all of your replies <3  to the Mom that likes to have some Mom time and be independent...ofcourse you can! Sometimes it is good because then you never feel "bitter" that you couldnt do things! To the Mom that wants a girl...ofcourse you can handle more than one if its something you really want to do! Be happy your husband wants to do things with your son! Please be happy about that! There are so many with no Dad, or a Dad who just doesnt feel like doing anything : ( To the Mom who says it takes a village...yeah, but you control that village until they get to about high school...what they watch on tv, movies, video games what they listen to for music, who they are friends with, if they go to church, Sunday school, camp, scouts, etc...that village can be very small all the way up through...!! Yes, I may be narrow-minded, but the kids need you Mom so much!!

SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

<3 love this

i had been feeling a bit down (due to some comments made by others) but then just the other day, my DD looked at me and said "Mom, I'm so glad you're our mommy." I asked why and she said, 'Cos you stay wis us!!'....LOVE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)