Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Being a Mom is the Most Important Job in the World!

Posted by   + Show Post

Oh how important it truly is to be a Mom!  Moms have so much responsibility in teaching, training, providing, showing their children how to be, yes a Dad is extremely important and I am not saying they arent not at all...but to be a Mom, it takes all you have, and it never never ends!  Money is important to earn, yes, having a great title and career is fabulous, but to be a Mom, that totally is the very most important job in the entire world!!  Moms need to be able to realize this and run with it! Do you know how important you are?!! : )

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Replies (11-17):
aimlee
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

this right here!! :)

Quoting apoynter:

Truly the hardest job that I've ever loved.  lesbians

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I love being a Mom but I believe it takes a lot more then just Mom to raise kids.

sweetlyblissful
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids make me feel special. My DD says "Mom you are the best mom EVER!!!" :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grammyjen
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Yes it does take more than Mom...but the Mom is the most important! Every single thing that the kids go through...to have their Mom there for them, with them, talking to Mom about everything, they see your reaction to things...they count on you so much more than we even realize...you hold them in your hands....how they will react to things for so many many years to come....your words have power to heal, mend, restore...and also to hurt, harm, destroy....if you can teach them to beleive in themselves, teach them to be positive...teach them to love...they can acheive so much : ) : )

mrswillie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Aww...Sweet.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

<3 love this

i had been feeling a bit down (due to some comments made by others) but then just the other day, my DD looked at me and said "Mom, I'm so glad you're our mommy." I asked why and she said, 'Cos you stay wis us!!'....LOVE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree. My dh is so important in our kids lives.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

I love being a Mom but I believe it takes a lot more then just Mom to raise kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I think the same about Dads. My dh had custody of his dd. Without him, she would have not had anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)