Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Pets

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 33 Replies

DO you have pets? What kind? What are their names and home did you come up with them?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quickbooksworm
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Dog named Rhodey. He's a Chihuahua Jack Russell mix. We named him after Iron Man's sidekick since he's my sons sidekick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 cats they are named penny and sheldon after our 2 favorite people from big bang theory

kjsaes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:21 AM

We just have a parrot named peanut. His name was Mimi but we didn't think it fit, so after finding out he loves peanuts. That's what we named him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:23 AM
We have a 2 cats and a dog.
male cat-rocky. I have had him since i was 14 or 15.
Female cat- shiloh. My sister in law helped come up.with her name.

Dog- brownie..her lil face just reminded me of a brownie.
kjsaes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:23 AM
He was abused before I took him. When o seen him I really didn't want him bug couldn't leave him in the situation he was in. Because of being neglected he has plucked a lot of his feathers out. Hoping they will all grow back in, but I'm glad that I gave him a new home.

Quoting kjsaes:

We just have a parrot named peanut. His name was Mimi but we didn't think it fit, so after finding out he loves peanuts. That's what we named him.

Life.Happens
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I have a cat I adopted from petco...We went in there for fish and came out with her...lol.....I originally named her Delilah, yes from the song "Hey there Delilah"....But it quickly turned into Lila, and it stuck so that's here name :)

SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a 10 month old cat named Milky.  He's black and white, like a cow, lol! Which is where the name kinda came from

We also have 11 minnows, no names.

We're getting tadpoles sometime soon too.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:06 AM

This is Stella.
I found her wandering the road. I almost accidentally hit her with my car. I stopped and opened my door and she jumped in. Lol
No collar no chip!
I brought her home and bathed her and fed her cause she was very malnourished.
Hubby wasn't too happy but she has grown on him.

Don't really know how I came up with the name. I just looked at her and thought.
Stella got her groove back! Lol
She has been my little shadow ever
since
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:08 AM

This is our German Shepard / boxer mix..... FOXY.

I was thinking either Bella or Foxy cause of her ears and then Foxy Lady by Hendrix came on the radio and I thought it must be a sign! Lol

She is so amazing with the kids and well trained . Such a princess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyofSCC
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM

We have three dogs.  An AKC registered toy poodle.  And her registered name is Her majesty princess Arabella.  We just call her Bella.  We named her that because from day one she has had this royal better than you attitude.  A shih tzu poodle named Ryeleigh.  It was the compromise we ended up with.  And a puggle named        I-Gor (eyegore)  From "Young Frankenstein"  he is such a goofball it fit so perfectly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)