Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Going anywhere?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 6 Replies

Any of you ladies going on vacation this year?...If so, where to?

If not, where do you wish you could go?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
terri76
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Well if i do it will not be anywhere big..maybe just a week at home..I just took a vacation in November.my cruise..ohhhhhh i am sooo ready to go again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Life.Happens
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM

There's been talk of going to Miami this year, or on a cruise of some type...Nothing is for sure yet...But we will more than likely do one of them..and I can't wait because I've never done either :)

Life.Happens
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Quoting terri76:

Well if i do it will not be anywhere big..maybe just a week at home..I just took a vacation in November.my cruise..ohhhhhh i am sooo ready to go again

My husband and I have been talking about going on a cruise?...Are they really fun?..I'm scared of being on a cruise ship..lol...

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM

My husband and I go to 4 bike rallies over the summer. May be adding a 5th! 

I know I am ready for them! 

paris2lmp
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM

We pretty much always try to schedule one big family camping trip each year.  I hope we can this year too, and we also really want to make it back to WA for my family reunion sometime in July/August.

terri76
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Oh i was totally scared as well!! It was a blast..you do not even think about it being a ship when you are busy having fun..it is well worth it too..i say go for it!! Lol

Quoting Life.Happens:

Quoting terri76:

My husband and I have been talking about going on a cruise?...Are they really fun?..I'm scared of being on a cruise ship..lol...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN