Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Restaurants?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
  • 46 Replies

Is there a restaurant you refuse to eat at?...Why?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Life.Happens
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I am disgusted by Ryan's Steakhouse...Until recently I had said I would never go back there again...But yesterday hubby talked me into it...We go in and sit down...I send hubby up to get the kids food, on the way back he grabs the forks...Then goes up to get what I asked for...As I'm sitting there waiting I realize the forks that are supposed to be clean are NOT...So I send him back for more-only this time they're covered in fresh potatoes!!...I complained to the waitress, and then talked to the manager...They both told me it happens all the time...People will EAT off of the forks and PUT THEM BACK...*GAG*...Needless to say we didn't eat there...I got my money back and will never be going there again!

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Burger King..so gross!

AleaKat
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Anything organic- vegan: bleh!!!
Not bashing vegans I just can't stand the food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Life.Happens
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Quoting AleaKat:

lol...I like alot of organic foods, some of them I agree with you on-Just gross...lol...I've never really tried vegan food...vegetarian food is okay(I was a vegetarian through all of my teen years..lol)

AleaKat
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM
My SIL is Orthodox Jew and she only eats extra kosher foods.
From what I understand from her there are levels of kosher. She doesn't eat regular kosher food it has to be a special kind of kosher. Do when we visit with her in NYC we have to eat at organic hippie hot spots. I tried, I really did but everything looked like something I raked up in my backyard... Lol

Quoting Life.Happens:

Quoting AleaKat:

lol...I like alot of organic foods, some of them I agree with you on-Just gross...lol...I've never really tried vegan food...vegetarian food is okay(I was a vegetarian through all of my teen years..lol)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Life.Happens
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM

lol..I agree.

Quoting AleaKat:

My SIL is Orthodox Jew and she only eats extra kosher foods.
From what I understand from her there are levels of kosher. She doesn't eat regular kosher food it has to be a special kind of kosher. Do when we visit with her in NYC we have to eat at organic hippie hot spots. I tried, I really did but everything looked like something I raked up in my backyard... Lol

Quoting Life.Happens:

Quoting AleaKat:

la-cosa-nostra
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Old Country Buffet......that place skeeves me out, its so dirty.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM

pretty much any fast food, it's not healthy

and of course anything that doesn't have a vegan option which is a lot of places, lol

Kainalu55
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM

not really

aneela
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:21 PM

i dont like a few...but i rarely eat out anyway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)