Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Thursday-What's up?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 5 Replies

Good morning!!

Happy Thursday :) lol

What are you ladies up to today?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!

Today I get to wait for the fedex man. He is coming to feed my addiction! Im getting a new phone today!!! I'm so excited!

Whats on your plate today?

Life.Happens
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Good morning!

Today I get to wait for the fedex man. He is coming to feed my addiction! Im getting a new phone today!!! I'm so excited!

What kind of phone are you getting?...I'm not even sure what I've got going on today yet...I'm currently waiting on my husband to get back from the ER. he got really sick last night :( I'm hoping it's nothing bad..and I'll see after that.

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Quoting Life.Happens:

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Good morning!

What kind of phone are you getting?...I'm not even sure what I've got going on today yet...I'm currently waiting on my husband to get back from the ER. he got really sick last night :( I'm hoping it's nothing bad..and I'll see after that.

Oh no! I hope he is ok??

I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 2!! I have to make this my last phone for a while, my draw is getting full. lol... While most women like shoes and purses, I LOVE my phones!

SabrinaLC
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Well, I didn't originally have any plans but sometime this morning I decided to go try to figure out what was going on with my sewing machine.  After 30-40 minutes of fighting it I discovered I just needed to change the needle!

So then I was like like, I'm going to sew something since my machine works now.

So I did, and it took me most of the day.

I made a purse :-) I really like it.

Here is a close up of the fabric, sorry it's a bit blurry

Meltopia529
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I ran some errands this morning. Went to my parents for a few hours late morning/early afternoon. Then we had an afternoon playdate. Today was a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)