Craft Time: Special Valentine's Day Handprint
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
What you'll need:
- Computer, typewriter (optional)
- Pencil, pen, crayons, or marker
- Construction paper or poster board
- Candy conversation hearts
How to make it:
- Type or have your kids print this poem on a sheet of paper. This isn't just any handprint, as you can plainly see. For it is a special handprint, made with love by me. Along with the handprint I send hugs and kisses your way, And wish you a very "Happy Valentine's Day!"
- On a heavy sheet of construction paper or poster board, either trace with a crayon or press your child's hand with paint.
- Write your child's name and date next to her handprint.
- Now, invite your child to glue on conversation heart candies as fingernails.
- Proceed to attach the written poem to the cardboard print with glue (trim it to size if necessary).