Pen Holder to Hang on Your Locker or Refrigerator
Parental supervision is recommended
What you'll need:
- Small lightweight plastic or cardboard box (like a General Foods Cappuccino Coolers box, cardboard or plastic Band-Aids box)
- Ruler or tape measure
- Con-tact paper, any color or pattern
- Sticky magnetic sheet
How to make it:
- Measure up 4" from the bottom of whatever container you use and make a mark with your pencil.
- Cut off everything above this mark.
- Cover with Con-Tact paper on three sides, leaving the back plain.
- Cut the magnetic sheet to fit on the back of the box.
- Cover the back with the magnetic sheet.
- Hang in your locker to store pens and pencils.
There are lots of new styles of Con-Tact paper available to match many different tastes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.