Submitted by Kayla Chong
- Snow:Preferably fresh snow that hasn't been stomped into brown goopy slush yet.
- Several clean spray bottles:One per color.
- Food coloring
- Graffiti artist:Your kid.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
- Invite your child to mix his paints in the spray bottles. Have him fill the bottles with water and add six to 10 drops of food coloring to each one.
- When the snow has stopped falling, but before the slush has begun forming, get your child out in the yard with his spray bottles.
- Encourage your little graffiti artist to "paint" the snow by spraying the food coloring mixture onto the snow to create a mural. He can also spray the snow with his "tag." Just make sure you let your kid know that graffiti is for snow only!