Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Anyone know Japanese tutor in Fayetteville NC area?!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello, I am wondering if anyone know of japanese tutor or somewhere for a lesson that I can take my 2 daughters 11 and 13 to improve their language? I am japanese and they are half and they used to go to Japanese school but the closes one near us now are an 1 hr. away. I want them to continue studying the language but me teaching them alone isn't really helping. They tend to slack off and I try to be strong and tell them but no much effort, Any suggestion or comments would help!! Thank you! :)

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
terri76
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Sorry i am not in that area..so here is a Bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Just take the kids with you to get your nails done once a week! Lol
Jk
That's more Vietnamese anyhow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellynh
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Sorry... An hour away... But what about contacting the school... Someone might know there. 

narumi74
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM

maybe but they might try to persuade us to enroll..but the tuition is ridiculous there or at least at the last one.

Quoting kellynh:

Sorry... An hour away... But what about contacting the school... Someone might know there. 

kellynh
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM

The HS my dd went to taught Japanese. Was not in NC, but might be worth a try to see if a teacher could tutor. 

Quoting narumi74:

maybe but they might try to persuade us to enroll..but the tuition is ridiculous there or at least at the last one.

Quoting kellynh:

Group Mod

narumi74
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Actually I did some research online and found couple of numbers for the schools and universities that said they had Japanese language but when I called them they said they did not. so that was a bust! Ugh!

Quoting kellynh:

The HS my dd went to taught Japanese. Was not in NC, but might be worth a try to see if a teacher could tutor. 

Quoting narumi74:

Quoting kellynh:

MichelleK41
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Can you google some home schooling web sites in your area and call and check with them for a referral?  What about searching some Cafemom area groups to see?

mommythree0508
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Nope sorry. Bump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)