Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Positive Things About Your Child(ren)

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
We all love bragging about how wonderful our children are! Well here is the post to do it. List at least 5 (list more if you want) things about how great your child is. After you post be sure to tell your child too!

If you have more than 1 child give them each their own reply!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Thoughtful,Huggable,Considerate,Caring & Lovable!

paris2lmp
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM

My youngest (age 6):

1. He is so considerate for his age sometimes!  I love when he comes up to me for no reason and gives me a hug and tells me he loves me!

2.  He is very imaginitive.

3.  He is almost always the first child to come up with a compromise during an argument.

4.  He loves to snuggle

5.  He is so innocent still and sometimes he says the funniest things!

paris2lmp
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:21 AM

My oldest (age 8):

1.  He is a serious thinker......he is always in his head planning out the next thing!    2.  He has an awesome sense of humor  3.  He doesn't complain or talk back (very often) :)   4.  He is giving   5.  He is protective of his brother even when he is mad at him!

JasonsMom2007
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Ds (5 1/2)
Intelligent
He puts 100% into almost everything he does
is a great big brother
Is so unique
He tries so hard despite his challenges
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Dd (almost 3)
Loving
Outgoing
Enjoys the moment
Wants to be just like her big brother
She can be shy but when she gets into something she forgets to be and just has fun lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

13 Year old daughter, Shayna

Amazing ballerina (dancing 8 or more hours a week) along with auditioning and performing with the local professional productions each Winter and Spring.  She does things I can't imagine doing and she does them with such grace and ease.

Made the "All As" honor roll at her school

Is sailing through her Hebrew  and Torah studies as she prepares for her bat mitzvah in July.  Again, she makes something very difficult look so easy.

She has been an enormous help around the house, especially with her dad living in another city as we transition to move this summer.

She still manages to find time to tutor younger students at the Hebrew school 5 hours a week.

Roo1234
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Eli, our 10 year old son.

He is the most generous child I know.  He willingly donates to many causes without any prompting from us and is just so kind hearted.

He is so smart.  Very knowledgable about a lot of things he isn't learning in school (geology, astronomy, palentology).  He is fascinating to talk to when he has a passion.

I admire that in the past 2 years he has run 26 5K races and as we speak he is gearing up for another season.  Amazingly all of this is done independently...no coach, no team.

I admire his confidence.  Although he is smaller than most kids his age, he doesn't let that stop him from being himself.  He is well liked and respected in his school simply because he has earned it with his peers and the staff.

He is incredibly focused and will do whatever task is assigned without complaint.

Roo1234
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Logan, our almost 8 year old son:

He is an amazing and passionate dancer who surpasses other kids (boys and girls his age with his skills.

He has really matured over the past few months to the point where I really appreciate his behavior choices and helpful nature.

He is smart and puts his all into his ELP (extended learning program) classes and really takes school seriously.

He makes me laugh like no one else I know.  He is so quick witted and downright funny.  I (sometimes) think he is going to be a star someday just because of that part of him.

He is likable and easily makes friends.  A skill I truly admire

MommyofSCC
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Beautiful, well behaved, trooper, curious, and downright amazing!

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Kiki is incredibly happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)