Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Your Child Love To Clean?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM
  • 16 Replies
How old are they? Do they love to clean?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
12yrmama
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:18 AM

-4 and +1  LOVE to clean. The older one like big cleaning, vacuuming, dishes. The baby likes having a cleaning cloth, or any piece of laundry she can grab, and pretends to wipe up spills. She loved using my nursing pads to "clean" even before she could walk.

They do pretty good at putting away toys too, with a few reminders or a song.

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM

They both do.  One is 5.5 adn the other is 1.

MommyofSCC
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM

8.5 months and if your count army crawling back and forth across the hardwood.  She certainly cleans a lot that way =)

MamaMandee
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM
LOL

Quoting MommyofSCC:

8.5 months and if your count army crawling back and forth across the hardwood.  She certainly cleans a lot that way =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:09 AM
My youngest (who turns 5 today) loves to dust & sweep but not really anything else. My 9yr old hates it but when he has to he is my best cleaner. My 14yr old hates cleaning but is in charge of loading & unloading the dishwasher daily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyofSCC
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Happy bday to your youngest!!!!!!!!

Quoting MamaMandee:

My youngest (who turns 5 today) loves to dust & sweep but not really anything else. My 9yr old hates it but when he has to he is my best cleaner. My 14yr old hates cleaning but is in charge of loading & unloading the dishwasher daily.

MamaMandee
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Thank you!!

Quoting MommyofSCC:

Happy bday to your youngest!!!!!!!!

Quoting MamaMandee:

countrygirlkat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM

My kids like to clean as long as it isn't picking up their toys.  They love to help sweep, clean the bathroom, vaccum, clean the kitchen, etc.  When it comes to their things though.......  They are 7 and 6.  My almost 2 year old likes to help though. 

Kainalu55
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM

i wish! lol

coala
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I have one who LOVES to clean and will jump in on any project. The other has to be coaxed, but she is good at organizing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)