Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

I HATE THIS!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

When single people, completley normal, no kids, no disibilities, nothing, use the family bathroom or stall with the baby changing station and take there time. 

I was at the airport with my two and one year old. We had a long flight and needed to use the restroom. Of course I had the limozine stroller and needed the family restroom. It was in use so we waited patiently.

I waited for 15 minutes!!!! And guess who came strolling out. 

A perfectly able bodied woman! The womens restroom was two feet away!!! It stunk to holy hell, so i assume she was too embarrised to use the public one. But still. 

I was very angry! But, I respectfully said thank you. As she let the door slam right in front of my face.  

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM

that is irritating. 

MommyofSCC
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM

How aggravating.  The other day I needed the family restroom at target and a completely normal guy came strolling out.  Luckily I only had one child and no stroller though, and did not have to wait near that long.

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I try not to judge, as I don't know the situation. There could have been a line and that was the only stall left. She could have had a stomach ache. You never know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)