Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Genesis 2:1-3

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

Word ↵

Genesis 2:1-3 KJV
Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Genesis 2:1-3 NKJV (Easy Reader)
Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

Note ↵
Submit Yourself to His Word, Way and Will.  Stay So Richly Blessed Cafe Mom's!

Prayer and Word
by Lady Bee Archie 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MichelleK41
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Thanks for sharing. =)

MamaMandee
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:37 PM

:)

KaylaMillar
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM

tfs =)

.Angelica.
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

tfs

Hatebottles
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Hi, Im new seeking new friends since Jan. 18,2013.I have about 3 or 4 females friends i chat with.I read that you pray on march 15,2013. I pray my parenting skill stops and wont have to talk to a nonchalant  teen who i feel like im being mocked, speak to other people around me that i ignore and is being raised by people i dont trust or displeased of how they are raising.  Speaks to a  my moms  ex husband  that does not live with them. my prayer is for my new family with or without children to start over and hope domestic violence courts release justice to a mom who cannot do anymore on expensive lettters,gifts in boxes,school transfers and opinions on dept. of educations and money for parent rights on being involved.Your prayer will be read in time of needs , not begging or desperate prayers. Talk again Lady Bee Archie. From Hatebottlles.10:09pm.  Why i respond cause i want to end parenting skill since March 15,2013.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)