Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Hey ladies!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:09 PM
  • 12 Replies

I know its been awhile since I've been on here...so I thought I'd give you an update.

My old screenname was Delirium003 (I was a group mod here, actually).  My husband and I started having some really bad problems back in November.  I caught him in an online affair with another woman.  Saying he loved her and missed her...yada yada. 

Well, we started counceling...and that lead to him saying that I spend too much time on the computer and on my phone.  (Funny...because HE was the one having another relationship) So I closed my old Cafemom account.  I'll admit, it was an addiction.  :-p

That blow up turned into him saying he doesn't have feelings for me anymore and that he wants a separation/divorce.  I'm against divorce.  I grew up in a divorced family....I don't agree with it.  Its not for me.  :( 

Its been like this since November...hit and miss with good days with him.  I had to start taking Celexa and Abilify for my anxiety and depression.  I've had a few panic attacks too.  He was going thru this same anxiety/panic last year at this time...so it kinda sucks that my life has now taken that turn.

The boys are being kept busy.  The older two are in baseball leagues and the baby...well, he's run to the ground everyday.  :-p

*sigh*  Just thought I'd give an update.  Missed you guys!

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I dont think I knew you from before but just wanted to say Im glad you working on things & I wish you the best of luck going forward! 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Welcome back!  I'm sorry to hear that things are so rough for you right now =(

Charizma77
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM

welcome back!

slw123
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Good luck!

Wish2Be
A mommy to the best little boy in the world !
Friday at 10:01 PM
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I am sorry you are going through this girl. Keep going to councelling its bound to help. Thanks for keep us posted.

LOswald0314
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Welcome back!  I hope things start lookin up for you guys.

mrswillie
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Hang, in there. Hope things get better. I use to be against divorce, but sometimes it is for the best. It is better for the kids to have 2 happy homes, rather than 1 that isn't.

ScrChk23
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I was wondering why I hadn't seen your name in a while.  I am sorry you are going through that.

ScrChk23
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Same here. 

Quoting mrswillie:

Hang, in there. Hope things get better. I use to be against divorce, but sometimes it is for the best. It is better for the kids to have 2 happy homes, rather than 1 that isn't.

ScrChk23
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Are you still living in the same area?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)