Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Psalm 46:1-3

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

* Passage for Today

Psalm 46:1-3 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though its waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Psalm 46:1-3 NKJV (Easy Reader)
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling.  Selah

* Note
Do you run to God when a storm has come your way? The psalmist would like to show us that God is our help in (when the roaring waters and the heavy waves want to come crashing in on your parade). Well, thank goodness we are safe in everlasting capable hands of our Almighty Father God!

* Prayer
O God, I am secure in Your refuge.  Though I may suffer when troubles arise, I hold on tight knowing that You are my assurance, my strength and my solid ground. Thank You for always being here with me and fully restoring my power, peace and joy.  In the precious name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

HAVE A FABULOUSLY BLESSED DAY CAFEMOM's!

Prayer and Word
with  Lady Bee Archie 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sisteract
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Lean on him-

mrswillie
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM

tfs

timon95
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM

tfs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN