Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Micah 7:8-9

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
  • 0 Replies

* Word for Today *
Micah 7:8-9 KJV
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.

Micah 7:8-9 NKJV (Easy Reader)
Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The Lord will be a light to me. I will bear the indignation of the Lord, Because I have sinned against Him, Until He pleads my case And executes justice for me. He will bring me forth to the light; I will see His righteousness.

* Note for Today *
God is compassionate towards us and for us. The One and Only True God is a God of righteousness. He has cast away our confession of sins into the deepest unknown parts of the sea. We need not worry about persecution, accusations or darkness against us, Jesus is our Light and our Vindicator! Let us seek patience and wait on the Lord during times of affliction. Take it up in prayer, believing that God will answer with deliverance in "His perfect timing" and then give praise to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

* Prayer for Today *
O God of my salvation, I look to You and for You in all my cares and concerns.  Because of Your mercy God I will triumph over my enemies.  I sit at Your right hand until my enemy is my footstool. Thank You Lord that light will shine over all darkness.  I'm shall wait upon my Father's correction, direction and favor with hope, faith, courage and victory in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Precious Cafemom's, May Your Day Be Blessed with Peaceful Praise!!!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN