Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Jeremiah 20:11

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM
  • 0 Replies

* Word for Today *
Jeremiah 20:11 KJV
But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Jeremiah 20:11 NKJV (Easy Reader)
But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten.

* Note for Today *
Hail King Jesus! Our enemies will be stomped on and will not prevail. They shall they prosper against us. God is with us and He is on our side and there is NO WAY we are going to lose. It makes me wanna sing...

♫•¸.♪*♫*•.¸♫ Victory is mine, Victory is mine, Victory today is mine. I told satan, to get thee behind, VICTORY TODAY IS MINE! ♫•¸.♪*♫*•.¸♫

* Prayer for Today *
Father, thank You for Your mighty protection and grace which is sufficient.  Going through daily trials and tribulations can be so difficult God, but if you are for us who can be against us. Because of You God I have already won the battle. Victory is mine in the powerful name of Jesus I shout hallelujah to Your glory. Amen.

Cafemom's, may an array of peace and sunshine follow you today as you walk with Jesus. Stay Richly Blessed!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)