Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

John 10:28

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:21 AM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

* Word for Today *
John 10:28 KJV
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

John 10:28 NKJV (Easy Reader)
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

* Note for Today *
Hallelujah, Christ will not lose His sheep! We were purchased with His blood. God gave us eternal life and that means life as we know it ends but, because we are reconciled with God and are now safe in His hands we receive eternal life with Him and shall never perish. 

* Prayer for Today *
Lord we thank You for declaring that we are truly in Your great and mighty hands. We have eternal life and we are blessed in our coming in and going out. You are an awesome God and glory is Yours. Amen.

Sister Friends, God is with YOU and God is for YOU. Walk in His Blessings of Splendor!

Thank You for Connecting With Us in Prayer and Word.
Empowered by Grace,  Lady Bee  

Prayer and Word for Everyone
www.prayer4every1.com
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Matthea
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:03 AM

John 3:16 - your god character has a young man tortured and killed in order to CHANGE HIS OWN FUCKING MIND.

*I* can change my mind about things, and choose to forgive people, without so much as a kick to someone's shins, let along bloody torture and execution.  I guess I'm more 'powerful' than your despicable god.  I know I'm certainly more moral, and I'd put good money on it that so are you - so why do you make excuses for, and glorify this disgusting text?

throwing up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN