Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

What is your family’s favorite Holiday tradition?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your family enjoy sledding in the snow or do you prefer to stay cozy with games by the fire? Maybe you enjoy decorating the house or sipping hot chocolate?

From building snowmen to baking cookies, the holidays are a wonderful time to create cherished traditions with your family and loved ones.

Tell us.... What is your family's favorite Holiday tradition?

We'd love to see a photo of your family tradition as well!

We're look forward to hearing from you!

The Cafemom Team

*Any comments or photos shared may be repurposed on Cafemom or partner websites.

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Replies (101-106):
Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Driving to see the lights!
Drink I eggnog&decorating the house.
mnmo3bb
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Making cinnamon rolls at Thanksgiving

MomTiara19
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I definitely love to decorate during the holidays.I like to start baking cookies.I like to get my children a new ornament to hang on the tree every year,and take lots of pictures.

aidensmomma508
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

We do all enjoy sledding and playing in the snow, decorating the tree, there's lots of fun stuff winter season

AlannaMaria
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:47 PM

We don't get much snow here in Raleigh. If it does it last a couple hours and then it's gone. We love watching holiday movies and sippin on hot cocoa. We make gingerbread houses and do crafts. We decorate the Christmas Tree together! We may go to the mountains this year and do the Polar Express with the kids. 

barba44057
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM
One of our traditions is that every year my kids get a new ornament and when we decorate the tree we talk about them and our memories. Another is that all of the granddaughters and great granddaughters bake cookies with my grandmother as well as brunch and an excursion to the local Christmas stores (not all on the same day). My children always receive a gift on christmas eve (usually something to wear to dinner), and up to now my parents have always come over christmas morning for breakfast and to watch my kids open gifts.

Due to a rift in the family I am not sure which traditions will remain...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)