Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Who is the one person...

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

that helped to make you who you are today? Are you trying to follow their example with your kids?

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:18 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

my grandmother

brittany208
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM

well, probably my mom since she raised me, she had the biggest impact. i dont do everything like she did, but i do take after her in a lot of ways

Need a laugh and a little encouragement? Check out my new blog! 17 Hour Days: I Used to Have a Superhero Cape... til I Lost it in the Laundry!

mom_4_God
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I had to stop and really ponder about this one; I've known a lot of people. I'd have to choose my mother.  Simply because I knew my whole entire life that she loved me and never once did I feel otherwise. She taught me what love is, both from a mother but the love of Christ. She took me to church every Sunday and nearly Wednesday of my life .That has had a profound psychological affect on me and how I am with my own children.  I want my kids to always and forever know that no matter what they do or say or who they turn out to be, I love them and will love them until the day I die, and the same goes for our Lord.

ChewyBrownies
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Audrey Hepburn. We didn't have cable but my grandma had every single interview, movie, show, etc..with her. I would watch then late art night or just read her interviews. She's such an amazing woman. :')
connorsmama06
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My mom and grandma 

sunshinepraying
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:12 PM

My mom.. and yes I am

ablackdolphin
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM

My mother, she's wonderful

ablackdolphin
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I do try to do some of the things my mother did but I'm a different person than my mom and have to be myself too.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:59 PM
My Grandpop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:22 PM
What did she do or say that had an influence on you?
Quoting hugss:

my grandmother

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)