Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids
How many kids do you have and how old are they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Replies (51-52):
jconney80
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute I love your siggy picture!

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Not sure I answered! It's all in my siggy though :)

5 - girl, 2 boys, girl, boy

They are 10, almost 9, 6, almost 4 & 10.5 months!

jconney80
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Hey you never know! With my second child it took over 1.5 years to get pregnant. Then what do you know I got pregnant with our little surprise when he was only 11 months old. And we were always so sleep deprived that the opportunity for this was rare so I'm still trying to figure out how that happened! Lol! 

Quoting eChard:

Thank you! I need all the hope, luck and prayers I can get! Paul was a miracle baby, the baby all the doctors said I would never have on my own. I don't expect lightening to strike twice, but I now know that nothing is impossible :)

Quoting jconney80:Lol! I hope you get it =)

Quoting eChard:I'm hoping for a surprise! :)

Quoting jconney80:Oh I really do agree with you! I'm sure it has to be so different. I felt like my middle child was a first child all over again except this time I know to relish every minute because it flies by. I understand about the sibling thing though. That stinks. My son got a surprise sister 20 months younger than him so we don't have that problem here lol. But my oldest doesn't have a sibling close in age to her. Luckily she gets along with my other two very well

Quoting eChard:It feels just like an entirely different life. It's so much different. I do relish every single moment with the baby. I never say or even think, "I can't wait until..." Because I know the the passes so quickly and you can never get it back. The only thing is that I wish he had a sibling close in age. My girls are so close and are best friends. They always talk about how they don't know what they would without each other, and I feel Paul will never experience that :(

Quoting jconney80:How has it been having such a big age gap between your older kids and younger? Did you feel like you started all over again? I know I did and I have 7 years between my oldest and my middle child

Quoting eChard:

I have 4: Maia, 22 Corinna, 21 Orion, 17 and Paul, 1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN