Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

What are you up to this weekend?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

How is your weekend going? What have you done and what do you plan on doing tomorrow?

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Today we just had kind of a relaxed day. We went and did grocery shopping that we usually do on Sunday. I had already cleaned the house up Friday evening so I didn't have much extra work to do today. I baked a couple of pies this evening. Tomorrow is a friend's daughter's birthday party and we are going to that. I'm also stopping by OUAC to look for some shirts for my youngest daughter prior to the party. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:21 AM

LOL! Sounds like fun :) What kind of errands do you have to run? Usually we go grocery shopping on Sundays but we did that today. Not very exciting but at least it's done lol

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM

We did some today .. bank, take the furkids to beauty parlor
Honestly Sunday's are more of a relaxing day.
What do you have planned for Sunday?

Quoting jconney80:

LOL! Sounds like fun :) What kind of errands do you have to run? Usually we go grocery shopping on Sundays but we did that today. Not very exciting but at least it's done lol

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Fun! How many furkids do you have? We are going by Once Upon A Child to find my youngest daughter some shirts and then going to a birthday party close by. I'm excited! The kids have never been to play putt-putt before and that is where the party is at:)

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

hugss

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM

2 bratty maltese, LOL
How fun on the shirts & the party!
You'll be staying with them?

Quoting jconney80:

Fun! How many furkids do you have? We are going by Once Upon A Child to find my youngest daughter some shirts and then going to a birthday party close by. I'm excited! The kids have never been to play putt-putt before and that is where the party is at:)

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:57 AM

LOL!! Aww I bet they're cute :) Thanks! Yes, we will be staying with them. All 3 of my kids were invited and they are super excited. My friend is hosting the party so we will stay and visit 

Quoting hugss:

2 bratty maltese, LOL

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

hugss

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Then you'll all have a wonderful time!
How is the weather suppose to be?

Quoting jconney80:

LOL!! Aww I bet they're cute :) Thanks! Yes, we will be staying with them. All 3 of my kids were invited and they are super excited. My friend is hosting the party so we will stay and visit 

Quoting hugss:

2 bratty maltese, LOL

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Yes we will! Thanks! It is supposed to be a little chilly but sunny like today. It was really nice out today. How is the weather where you are at?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

2 bratty maltese, LOL

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

hugss

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Today was beautiful, Sunday a smig cooler, Monday nice in the morning then we go down hill :(
I hate cold/winter :(

Quoting jconney80:

Yes we will! Thanks! It is supposed to be a little chilly but sunny like today. It was really nice out today. How is the weather where you are at?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

2 bratty maltese, LOL

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting hugss:

Boring stuff, LOL
Errands & chores ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)