Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Speak Life & ... Nov 13 and 14

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
Nov 13

Repeat This:
I am Humbled, I am Meek, I am Patient, I am Forgiving, I am Love,  I am united in Spirit, I am in His Peace and I am blessed in the beauty of Christ's Grace!!

Today's Verse:
Ephesians 4:2-7
Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all. However, he has given each one of us a special gift through the generosity of Christ.

Nov 14

Repeat This:
I am Strong and I am Courageous. I am not afraid of what any man can do to me for the Lord my God is everywhere I go. My God will never leave me, He will never forsake me, my God is faithful and He cannot lie. 

Today's Verse:
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

This Week's Prayer:
In the name of Jesus as our family rises by Your amazing grace this morning may we all make You our first priority. With all the things going on with our families like work, college/school/homework, house chores, yard work, grocery shopping, traveling, vacations, holidays, family time, visits from friends or anything else that possibly could be on the schedule let us not have our days too full and so occupied that we are not including You first and foremost in everything Father God. Help us to prioritize so we may have time and energy for everything we are called to do in it's prospective order. Show us how not to neglect You Jesus and thank You Lord that You never neglect any of us. Give us the wisdom, strength and a heart on fire for You Lord Jesus to willingly and gladly serve in each days mission with love, compassion and effectual fervent prayer. May our families and the people we meet glorify You our Father in heaven as they witness our light shine in the good works. Father God keep us in Your peace and we offer unto You the highest praise in this triumphant day. Amen. 

Have a Bee~autiful BLESSED Day!

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Thanks for sharing :)

jconney80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Thank you! We all need these reminders :) 

aidensmomma508
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)