Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Who does most of the housework in your house?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you split the responsibilities with your SO/DH and/or kids? Who does the majority of the housework in your house? 

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (11-13):
MariannLws
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I do 100% of the house work. 

jconney80
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM

That is so cute! lol My youngest daughter loves to help me clean EVERYTHING haha. I got her this very realistic little cleaning cart that has all types of cleaning utensils on it. She loves to clean. 

Quoting mamavalor:

They have been helping me since they were little.  And while I can do a better job I let them help, even now when they are older.

For some reason DD2 enjoys cleaning the toilets.  Somthing about a brush, rubber gloves, and a spray bottle get her excited.  DD1 helps with picking up, vaccuming, and laundry.  DS picks up his toys and dusts.  They all enjoy washing the floors with the steamer and the old fashion way.  Go figure.

Quoting jconney80:

What kind of chores do your kids do? how old are they? My oldest does the most pitching in and my littles like to help with chores but aren't very good at actually doing many yet lol

Quoting mamavalor:

I do the majority but everyone pitches in.

mamavalor
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM

A realistic cleaning cart sounds so cute!  Enjoy these days!

Quoting jconney80:

That is so cute! lol My youngest daughter loves to help me clean EVERYTHING haha. I got her this very realistic little cleaning cart that has all types of cleaning utensils on it. She loves to clean. 

Quoting mamavalor:

They have been helping me since they were little.  And while I can do a better job I let them help, even now when they are older.

For some reason DD2 enjoys cleaning the toilets.  Somthing about a brush, rubber gloves, and a spray bottle get her excited.  DD1 helps with picking up, vaccuming, and laundry.  DS picks up his toys and dusts.  They all enjoy washing the floors with the steamer and the old fashion way.  Go figure.

Quoting jconney80:

What kind of chores do your kids do? how old are they? My oldest does the most pitching in and my littles like to help with chores but aren't very good at actually doing many yet lol

Quoting mamavalor:

I do the majority but everyone pitches in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)