Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

what are your children getting for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM
  • 19 Replies
What are your children getting for Christmas? Are they getting what they asked for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Ds got a cruise, a new bathing suit, a pea coat and a watch. The cruise was a family cruise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM

DS #1 is getting some climbing equipment.  I'm still waiting on a link from him, since I don't know anything about the equipment nor do I know what he has vs needs.

DS #2 is getting some books, an mp3 player, and a truck with a big trailer.  (Yes, he asked for the truck.)

DD is getting some nail polish, a movie, and a couple craft sets.

The younger 2 will also be getting a Wii Mini as a family gift. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:01 PM

An iPad mini, a Rainbow Loom, Nerf Rebelle bow, DS and Wii games, etc.

jen113000
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Tablets clothes toys.
Miranda1127
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

They are getting a few things they asked santa for. DD is getting something she really wants but didn't put on her list. I like finding that certain special something they fogot they wanted.

DD-saxaphone, earings, minecraft game card, boots, flute sheet music, headphones, and a few stocking stuffers.

Ds- a robot, minecraft toys (a few different things), a tablet, and socking stuffers.

Bob192
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:28 PM

My oldest two are getting a scooter.  Those are the biggest gifts.  Everyone is getting clothes, books, crafts, etc.

Desirae1394
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Aidan - socks, underwear, couple of outfits, pjs, Knex roller coaster set, fleece knot blanket and a book

Colin - socks, underwear, an outfit, pjs, hat and gloves, marble maze track set, a book and a fleece knot blanket

nora- an outfit, a squooshi bag, spoons, crayons, puzzles, a book, blocks,  leggings and a pocket diaper 

Colin and Aidan are getting the Harry Potter movies, an Adventures in Odyessey cd set, gingerbread ninja cookie set and a pass to a kids museum for the family 

alliesmom112
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Her big present from Santa is the Barbie Dreamhouse. It is what she asked for since Halloween, she wrote her letter to Santa at least 20 times, just making sure he could read it. 

She is also getting a few movies, clothes, barbie dolls, new jammies, and a couple of new toys 

timon95
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

they are getting some gifts that they want. some lego sets, loom kits, bike helmets, socks and underwear

elasmimi
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:19 AM

She is getting a Kindle Fire and x box, whic will replace her ipad mini. We can have more control this way, I never wanted her to have the ipad anyway, dh got it last year. Also a doll house, whic is going to be a hobby for us together. And of course a doll.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN