Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Replies (11-19):
Shelly126
by Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Yes
suetoo
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Yes, as long as they are cleaned! 

Vertical15
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Yes

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 22, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Yes.  Our neighbors have one that they put up for their son's parties.  My dd loves it.

RhondaV08
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Yes, small bounce house from Amazon.  It says it is for 3-4 children. (Sorry I have not logged in, in a while) I have also seen similar bounce houses at Sam' Club.  It is easy to use.  When visiting family out of state, we took ours to use for the kids at my grandma's 90th birthday party.  It was a huge hit keeping the kids entertained.

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Yes. My nephew had one at his birthday party one year. Even my dad got in it to jump
ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I have this concern too. Especially then they are rented. I don't know if the companies clean them after each rental or not.

Quoting suetoo:

Yes, as long as they are cleaned! 

chassity
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM

I love jump houses.  I've never been able to afford to rent one, but one of my husband's friends had bought one and given it to us when their kids didn't play with it anymore.  I love having one (it's not quite a full sized one but still big) and I love being able to pull it out on nice days and letting the kids play without having to leave the house!  :D

punkomama08
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:01 PM

YES! I love getting one for my kid's birthday parties! They get all their energy out in no time and keeps them occupied! love them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)