Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 596 Total Views

Welcome!

Give as much or as little information you want. I look forward to meeting you at a play date!

I’m a SAHM who wants to connect with other families, share ideas, and build friendships for my three year old son and I.

Let's start with your Login name/real name, how many kids you have and ages, what you hope to get from joining this group?

About me... I'm just a mom who desires adult communication and a break from worrying about baby-proofing, milestones, diaper changes, etc...the list goes on and on. I really want to meet other stay at home moms (SAHM) and build friendship.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DiscoveryToy716
by Group Owner on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM

About me... I'm like most mom's who strive for balance between being a woman, wife, and mom. I desire adult communication and a little break from worrying about all child related stuff (baby-proofing, milestones, diaper changes, etc...the list goes on and on). I really would love a diverse group of friends. So if you're - a social bug, a control freak, a perfectionist, or a laid back person from any background contact me.

mommi2be88
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I like the idea of this group because I have been looking for a way to connect with other moms in Georgia. I am pregnant with my first child, a son, due May 17. I am a young, single mom, in college but I am still really excited about being a mommy and watching my son grow up.

Cassieda
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Very excited to see what this group becomes. My name is Cassandra and I live  in North GA. I'm 30, married and pregnant with my first.  We wont find out the gender until April.  I'm very interested in connecting with a group of diverse moms in GA as well, especially over fun events!  Keep me posted!

/pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/">http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/">a> src="http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245bfs__.png" alt="pregnancy week by week" border="0" />

tashangel31
by on Feb. 26, 2010 at 9:47 AM

My name is Tasha. i have 3 kids and one on the way. Elijah is my oldest (stepson) he is 9, ethan (stepson) is 7 and my ladybug is 3 her name is madison. my husband travels about 2 weeks out of the month and would LOVE adult convo...we are due september 1st with number 4. after that put a fork in me im done!!!

mommyofwilliam
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Hey everyone! I am a mother of one very special three year old boy. Currently I am expecting a little princess in May. Right now I am a 4th grade teacher so I have some time during the summer to get together for playdates and things. I currently reside in Newnan, GA!

NVL0707
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Hello all! my name is Nicole im a sahm of 2 beautiful girls.im married and currently live in Newnan.i would love to get out and make lasting friendships.im all for some adult conversation as well as fun playdates and maybe even a girls night out.so cant wait to meet you all :)

~NVL0707~ 

motherof2boys24
by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM

my login name is motherof2boys but will change in August. I am a SAHM of two beautiful boys ages 1 year old and 3 year old. Our oldest will be 4 on March 23rd and I will be 25 on March 9th. We have baby #3 on the way due August 13th and I am 16 weeks pregnant. We will find out the sex of the baby on the 30th of March.

I am looking to meet some moms here in Georgia to hand out with and possibly have girls night out too with a couple of mom's. my hubby works full time on 2nd shift and I get bored, worried, and most of the time just plain right out of my mind in the crazy zone by the end of every day.  I feel like pulling my hair out b/c our oldest has soo much energy that I have no clue what to do with it. He stays at home with me and his little brother too. This time we are hoping to be having a girl.

ster00ling
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM

HI there - I am a sahm of 7 month old twin boys.  Starting to get out a little bit with the boys now that RSV season is almost over (they were 2 months premature and 1 was on oxygen @ home until October 2009) so I am looking forward to new mommy freiendships for myself as well as the boys.

sammykjo
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Hi, I'm a working mom of 2 boys.  I have a 9 month old and a 29 month old.  I work full time and have a part time job.  I'm married and we live in Union City...just south of the airport.  I'm very busy, but am always looking for fun, family stuff to do around the city.  I'm also up for getting together with some moms/kids.  It would be great if we could meet up at Piedmont park when the weather gets nicer.

mosfatal
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 8:43 PM

My name is male currently a SAHM looking for work I am 32 and have a 7mth old son...I have only been in GA 2 years and don't really know any one here would love to meet some moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)