Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the group! Introductions, please!

Welcome to the group!  Please feel free to introduce yourself, your family & interests.

by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Replies (71-76):
michiganmom116
by Bakery owner on Apr. 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Quoting Mickimarie:

I'm Michaela. I've been married almost two years now, I have a beautiful little girl named Aurora Lynne and my hubby is Tyler (Rhonda's Son). I want my family to be healthy so I spend my time looking for new ways to do it all myself rather than buying over processed junk from the stores. I love baking sourdough ironically I hate the taste and I am looking for ways to use my bread machines.  Yep My Hubby gave me two. When not baking or running after my daughter I love reading, cross-stitch, and loom-knitting.

Yay!  You found us!

Yes, ladies, let me introduce my DIL!

Mickimarie
by Newbie on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM

I had to cyber-stalk you through a craft group. But I'm here. Would you like me to share any sourdough recipes? My sunflower sourdough seems pretty popular.

michiganmom116
by Bakery owner on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Please do!

Quoting Mickimarie:

I had to cyber-stalk you through a craft group. But I'm here. Would you like me to share any sourdough recipes? My sunflower sourdough seems pretty popular.

txcowgirl84
by Newbie on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

'm Lyndsey from TX. I've been married for 6 1/2years come this September. I have a 2 yr old dd. I  love to craft and make things. I'm really into Crocheting right now.  I  work full time as a paraprofessional for a  high School here in Texas. I not one to make my type proper so Sorry in advance do my sloppiness.  I'm a huge Baseball fan ( GO RANGER!) I  don't really like and other sports. I Love the lord to the highest and I'm trying to raise me child to know him. it so cute when she stands in the chair and raises her hand to the sky and sings. when no one else is standing. I'm also dyslexic so I'm sorry in advance if something doesn't make since because my spelling and leaving out words is horrible my hubby says I  have my own language when I'm typing lol. well enough about me!  I  just got a bread machine couple months ago at a resale shop very clean still in the box kind of deal.  but it didnt have any instructions and I  have even tried it yet So Rhonda once again you amaze me and I  have learned alot from you now I'm gonna go browse. 

jamiely78
by Newbie on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Jamie. I'm from SoCal and am mom to a 10yr old daughter. My sister recently gave me a bread machine that she never used so I am new to making homemade bread (other than sweet/dessert breads). I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Jamie

michiganmom116
by Bakery owner on Jul. 23, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Hi Jamie!  Welcome to the group!

Quoting jamiely78:

Hi! I'm Jamie. I'm from SoCal and am mom to a 10yr old daughter. My sister recently gave me a bread machine that she never used so I am new to making homemade bread (other than sweet/dessert breads). I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Jamie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN