- Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order according to manufacturers directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough from pan.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes on lightly floured surface.
- Grease a large cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into four parts, then cut each part into 5 pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball and place 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Heat oven to 375° and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and brush tops with melted butter.
- Serve warm or cool on wire rack.
- Notes: Do not use delay cycle on your bread machine.
- For rolls with soft sides, place rolls close together on cookie sheet and let rise.
on Jan. 27, 2010 at 7:10 PM