- 1/2 c. plus 1 Tbsp. warm water
- 3 Tbsp. thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. softened butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. dry milk powder
- 3 c. bread flour
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated orange peel
- 2 tsp. active dry or bread machine yeast
Add ingredients to bread machine in the order listed by manufacturer. Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle, using light or medium crust color. When bread has baked, remove from pan and cool on rack.
Mix 3/4 c. powdered sugar and 1 Tbsp. orange juice until smooth. Spoon/spread over top of cooled loaf.
1 Slice: Calories 175 (Calories from Fat 25 ); Total Fat 3 g (Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 30 mg; Sodium 270 mg; Total Carbohydrate 33 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g); Protein 5 g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2 %; Vitamin C 4 %; Calcium 2 %; Iron 10 % Exchanges: 2 Starch
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.