This can be made in regular bread machines with a sweet bread cycle.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 2 cups white rice flour
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the sweet dough cycle. Five minutes into the cycle, check the consistency of the dough. Add additional rice flour or liquid if necessary.
- When bread is finished, let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 242 | Total Fat: 6.7g | Cholesterol: 54mg
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.