Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

Sorry i didn't get the weekly bread bake along posted. My husband had surgery and I haven't had time to get to it. Will be back to normal on Monday.

~Deb

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by Bakery owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM

How is he feeling?  I hope he heals quickly!  Don't worry about the weekly  bake-a-long for this week, you just do what you need to do for your family.

sassymomntx1961
by Baker's Apprentice on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I agree w/ Rhonda take care of dh and yourself.Alot of moms will be extremely busy w/ school getting ready to start next week like w. my dd if they already havent.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

jcsafc51
by Newbie on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:45 AM

Quoting michiganmom116:

How is he feeling?  I hope he heals quickly!  Don't worry about the weekly  bake-a-long for this week, you just do what you need to do for your family.

agreed we understand ya gotta do what you can when you can; hope everything is ok real soon

chrissysnow22
by Baker's Apprentice on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Hope hubby is doing well.

momofsix317
by Bakery manager on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM

He is doing fine. Actually going back to work tomorrow for at least a half day. If he feels ok he will make it a full day. He has been taking short walks. My hubby is a very active man and this has just about driven him crazy. (which means it's making me nuts!! lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)