Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Play date for the week of Sept 6th

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

Poll

Question: What day works best for a playdate?

Options:

Wednesday (the 8th)

Friday (the 10th)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 5

View Results

Ok ladies, we are planning a play date for the week of Sept 6th. (maybe make this a weekly thing?)

So anyway we have narrowed it down to Wednesday or Friday so vote for which day is best!

If you have any time suggestions please let us know...also places to meet ideas!!

My thought is 10-10:30 at the park on Pershing. This is just a thought though...any times/place ideas are totally welcome :-)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proudnavywife03
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I would love to go to a playdate but i live in laramie. The only day i could go is on fridays because my son goes to school Monday-Thursday 8-3. So if you have the playdate on friday more likely i will be able to go.

iloveashton804
by Group Owner on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:09 PM

You could start setting up playdates, the times, places, and dates on the calendar in this group. =) 

NicnThorplus4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:34 PM

We just finished our basement into a huge playroom. I would love to host a play date at my house. The kids could play in the playroom or outside if it is warm enough. I can host a play date on Mon,Wed, or Fri. If anyone is interested let me know. :)

tscritch
by Group Admin on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Ok, so we have the place...NicnThor's house (thank you) Now we just need the day and time! I will leave this up until this weekend and then post the final day and time on the calendar! Yay!!! I am excited to do this!!

NicnThorplus4
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Are we still going to do a playdate??? I am pretty open next week. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)