Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I live in Cheyenne and have a two month old boy:)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

Hi my name is Kay I'm 22 and I live in Cheyenne with my two month old son and my amazing husband. We're planning on two more children and on homeschooling all of them. We beleive in God but do not attend any churches. I don't know anyone close to my age with kids, or anyone not close to my age with kids for that matter lol and I've been feeling really lonely lately, like I have no one on my level to talk to or something:( I'm pretty mellow and non judgemental, kinda "I'll raise my children my way and you raise yours your way and lets try and be friends anyway" kind of person lol. Anyway if anyone wants to maybe say hi and talk about kids, being a mom, being a wife, or even just what we think of the latest movie coming out lol I'd like to have someone to talk to. Of course time is always hard lol. Oh I'm also (at the moment anyway) a SAHM, at least untill he gets older:)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
furbabymum
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Hello. Danielle, 26, 9 month old son. I'm pretty darn laid back myself. I work full time and love it. I have dogs and horses and acres of land. If you ever wanted to get together I'm up for pretty much anything. Going to the aquarium and on a train ride this weekend but usually I'm pretty boring on the weekends.

Nevermore-rvn
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Hi, what is your sons name?  I love horses:) I used to ride alot a few years ago although I havn't much recently, what kind are they? What kind of dogs? We have a great dane, 3 big cats, and a rat lol. It's cool you have all that land, much better place to raise a kid than in the middle of the city:) Are you married? Random thing but your name is what my mom was planning on naming me right up untill I was actually born lol. I went to the aquarium with my husband and his mom and her boyfriend last year and it was amazing! My favorite part was feeding the rays:D

Quoting furbabymum:

Hello. Danielle, 26, 9 month old son. I'm pretty darn laid back myself. I work full time and love it. I have dogs and horses and acres of land. If you ever wanted to get together I'm up for pretty much anything. Going to the aquarium and on a train ride this weekend but usually I'm pretty boring on the weekends.

furbabymum
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Leonidas David. My DH (yup married 7 years) gets to name the boys and I get to name the girls. I bet we have no girls. lol I have a Paso Fino gelding (ahh such a dream to ride) and a Quarter Hourse/Mustang mare (she'll rattle your brains out). They're 10 and I think anyone could probably ride them. As for dogs we have a Viszla, Weimeraner, Great Pyrenees and St Bernard. They're my love bugs. All sorts of cuddles at our house. lol I like having land, it's quiet.

So what do you do for fun?

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Hi, what is your sons name?  I love horses:) I used to ride alot a few years ago although I havn't much recently, what kind are they? What kind of dogs? We have a great dane, 3 big cats, and a rat lol. It's cool you have all that land, much better place to raise a kid than in the middle of the city:) Are you married? Random thing but your name is what my mom was planning on naming me right up untill I was actually born lol. I went to the aquarium with my husband and his mom and her boyfriend last year and it was amazing! My favorite part was feeding the rays:D

Quoting furbabymum:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tscritch
by Group Admin on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Hi Kay! My name is Tammi. I am also a SAHM. I have 3 girls, 1, 2, 4. I am also planning on home-schooling them. :-) 2 dogs, 1 cat 5 kittens (for now) I'm married 8 years now.

Nevermore-rvn
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Oh wow Paso Finos are amazing, I've never ridden one but I've read about them:) I used to rad a quarter horse, I totaly know what you mean about the rattling lol. And I thought our dogs were big lol. I'm afraid I don't do much of anything, read, write, play a little nintendo, hang out with DH, and make jewelry, as presents or to try and sell. I'm boring lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

Leonidas David. My DH (yup married 7 years) gets to name the boys and I get to name the girls. I bet we have no girls. lol I have a Paso Fino gelding (ahh such a dream to ride) and a Quarter Hourse/Mustang mare (she'll rattle your brains out). They're 10 and I think anyone could probably ride them. As for dogs we have a Viszla, Weimeraner, Great Pyrenees and St Bernard. They're my love bugs. All sorts of cuddles at our house. lol I like having land, it's quiet.

So what do you do for fun?

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Quoting furbabymum:

Nevermore-rvn
by Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Hi, what kind of dogs? It's cool you're planning on home schooling:) Do you teach your four year old anything yet? I hope our marriage lasts so long, and of course even longer, not like I want it to stop then lol.

Quoting tscritch:

Hi Kay! My name is Tammi. I am also a SAHM. I have 3 girls, 1, 2, 4. I am also planning on home-schooling them. :-) 2 dogs, 1 cat 5 kittens (for now) I'm married 8 years now.

tscritch
by Group Admin on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM

LOL..."well honey, it's been 8 years, we've had a good run...."  

We have an English Mastiff and a Mini Aussie, except he isn't all that mini. My 4 yo is crazy smart. :-) We don't really sit and do lessons or anything, but we do different things to learn. Right now we are working on writing her letters, reading and math. BUT I don't push anything on her at all. I just ask her to sound something out, or we write a letter to G'ma, that sort of thing. Very very relaxed. :-)

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Hi, what kind of dogs? It's cool you're planning on home schooling:) Do you teach your four year old anything yet? I hope our marriage lasts so long, and of course even longer, not like I want it to stop then lol.

Quoting tscritch:

Nevermore-rvn
by Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Good run makes it sound likes it's over:(

I think that's the best way when they're young, just fit it into their daily lives like it's not a big deal, that's how I did it with my little brother at first:) DH loves mastiffs, not sure what an english one is though

Quoting tscritch:

We have an English Mastiff and a Mini Aussie, except he isn't all that mini. My 4 yo is crazy smart. :-) We don't really sit and do lessons or anything, but we do different things to learn. Right now we are working on writing her letters, reading and math. BUT I don't push anything on her at all. I just ask her to sound something out, or we write a letter to G'ma, that sort of thing. Very very relaxed. :-)

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Quoting tscritch:

tscritch
by Group Admin on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Oh I was just joking :-) How you were saying you were hoping yours lasts that long...not that you wanted it to end. Sorry. I have a quirky sense of humor :-)

Ya, I try to make it as fun as possible and not so much "work"

Here is a picture of our Mastiff

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

I think that's the best way when they're young, just fit it into their daily lives like it's not a big deal, that's how I did it with my little brother at first:) DH loves mastiffs, not sure what an english one is though

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Quoting tscritch:

Nevermore-rvn
by Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Oh ok I get it. Oh wow he's beautiful:)

Quoting tscritch:

Oh I was just joking :-) How you were saying you were hoping yours lasts that long...not that you wanted it to end. Sorry. I have a quirky sense of humor :-)

Ya, I try to make it as fun as possible and not so much "work"

Here is a picture of our Mastiff

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting Nevermore-rvn:

Quoting tscritch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)