Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

COD MW2 stimulus package

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

anyone have this? do you like the new maps? DH has us play the crash site all the time. but has lately been adding in a few other maps, which threw everything all kinds of crazy. because we never play them.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Dariensmom1
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Hubby and I don't like the fact that we have to go one section for the maps it's not in the regular games.. also its takes a lot to get used to

oldfashionSAHM
by on May. 27, 2010 at 6:47 AM

yeah i don't like that either. first time i tried to play one of the maps. i was lost on where they where. i called hubby about it and he laughed telling me to go back to the top of the list and click bonus. DUH!! i felt like a blonde. but usually when stuff is added it's on the bottom of the list so i never thought to look at the top of the list.

me_and_my_boys
by on Jun. 10, 2010 at 6:42 PM
We bought the map pack when it came out. I don't like how you have to go to stimulus either, because I mostly like demolition or team death match. But they do play those maps alot in the regular rooms now. When it first came out, we had no idea of where to go either, but now we are pretty used to them!!!
Mommamia1278
by Group Owner on Jun. 10, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I think they are good, but the original maps are better. However, the map pack thats comming out July 3rd 2010 is suppose to be great.

Dariensmom1
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:43 AM

We'll see about that won't we?

Quoting Mommamia1278:

I think they are good, but the original maps are better. However, the map pack thats comming out July 3rd 2010 is suppose to be great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)