• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PS3 controllers

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

How fast do you go through? we are having to replace our controllers again. they seem to wear out so easy. anyone know of a good place to get a couple without paying $100 for wireless

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
oldfashionSAHM
by on May. 27, 2010 at 6:53 AM

Can i pout now. during one of the games i was playing last night my controller started messing up AGAIN. aaargh. at one time i couldn't move and of course was the winning kill shot. when you watched the kill cam my guy was jumping for some reason. everyone had a good laugh and went on. thankfully, guess everyone has had that problem with a wore out controller.

hubby thinks it's because the controller is being used more lately and the battery is actually getting time to drain. and that could be it. like when the battery gets low it starts messing up. i have no clue. I know enough and a PS3 that i pretty much sold one to my ex over the phone. when i was telling him why we would never have a 360, which is what he had. controllers i don't know

meluvja
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I think you will pay that price for a couple, no matter where you go.  Sorry hun.

I have had mine for about a year and half now, with no problems.  But I keep my charged.  I never let it go below the half mark.  So that might be it.  Try keeping them clean too.  Sometimes dust will get inside of it and really mess them up.

Good luck hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)