• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOOD NEWS!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

I just got the call I've been waiting for.  My HCG levels were going up great.  What a relief since I am not feeling very pregnant.  I am sure by this time next week I will be complaining about morning sickness though.

I also got my first doc visit scheduled.  I go on Monday.  That is so odd since last time they made me wait til I was 8 weeks along. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Very cool! Glad it went well and levels are good. Kinda weird your going on monday but hey get the first few done fast then get the good appts faster to!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I could go to the doctor now if I wanted, but I'm personally waiting until I'm 8 weeks along...I want to avoid the stress of having so much to do, because once I have that initial appt, all hell is going to break loose lol. Last time, I had at least 1 appt the 5 days of the week...it was really stressful. This time I want to get to 8 weeks, get my first u/s done and then start with all the appts. 

But that is super good that your levels went up...I have been checking by taking an HPT every morning to make sure it's getting darker lol I bought 30 of them, and got a + on my first one, so I might as well use them all lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)