Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting scared*update*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

So I have a doctors appt Tomorrow. Im really scared for it. I know im out of most danger of loosing this baby but After loosing 3 already it just scars you for life! I mean every time I pee I get scared I will see blood. So I am going tomorrow and Hopefully she will find a heartbeat. Im scared she wont though. Its only like a 3% Ill loose this baby now but cant help but worry. Praying everything goes well!

So I wentto the doctors yesterday and She went to listen to a heart beat andcouldnt find it. I started getting really scared and the look on her face changed. After what seemed like forever I swear I felt movement onthe left and right then she moved over there and found a heartbeat! What a relief. So she said I can set up an U/S for 2 weeks from now and figure out the sex. I hate waiting but its ok ill do it beucase i have to. And Ive only gained a pound which is nice!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

babies
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Just try to relax hun! I know it's better said than done, but I'm sure you'll be fine! I know what you mean though...I am always checking when I go pee too. And I keep testing everyday to make sure I'm still pregnant and that the line is getting darker lol. Now the line is as dark as it can possibly be, but I keep testing anyway! lol  

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

lol yep When I get my mc I always would test and I would get a negitive as soon as I would start to bleed while others say you get a positive even after you mc for a few weeks. So i would always test. But my lines are as dark as they get to. I wish they had a test that said prego and very prego lol that would be nice! Ive heard that there is a test they sell in the UK you can get for like 20 bucks and it will tell you how far along you are. Kinda crazy! why not find a cure for cancer not a test that tells you what the doctor can tell you lol but I wanna try it none the less!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM

maybe that test can measure the amount of HcG in your system and gives you a guess as to how far along you are. That's how the blood tests are here. They tell you the amount of HcG in your blood and then there's a chart below of the quantities and what week you're supposed to be in. Oh yeah, over here you have to go to a laboratory to get tests done and then they give you the results to bring to your dr. Drs here cant do anything lol they dont even do the u/s...they send you to a clinic to get them done. 

Quoting scaredoflabor:

lol yep When I get my mc I always would test and I would get a negitive as soon as I would start to bleed while others say you get a positive even after you mc for a few weeks. So i would always test. But my lines are as dark as they get to. I wish they had a test that said prego and very prego lol that would be nice! Ive heard that there is a test they sell in the UK you can get for like 20 bucks and it will tell you how far along you are. Kinda crazy! why not find a cure for cancer not a test that tells you what the doctor can tell you lol but I wanna try it none the less!

mygsale
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Thinking of you and sending you hugs!  Let us know how it goes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)