Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost 5 weeks!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 143 Total Views

Call this pregnancy math, or call it what you want but i'm 4.5 weeks along, which is almost 5 weeks and 5 weeks is really close to 6 weeks and i feel comfortable telling family and friends around 6 weeks that we are expecting.  DH and I were going to tell them after today's dr. appointment but since there wasn't really any information given to us today at the doctor i'll wait till i get my blood test results next thursday and then....i can shout it from the mountain tops haha!!

Pregnancy%20ticker
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2010 at 2:28 PM

lol...We've already told everyone that needs to know lol Like my in laws, my family(I had to write to my mom which was hard, so she still doesn't know. She's in jail-long story) and I've told my closest friends. I've been reading about pregnancy after miscarriage and it says that if you decide to tell people early on, to make sure you only tell it to people that you'd like to support you if things go wrong, or people to cheer you on as time goes by. I bet you're ready to burst holding in all that good news though...I know how hard it is!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)