Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two kids it is...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

So last night I started bleeding and having slight cramping while at a friend's going away/deployment party. Went to the ER, had bloodwork and an ultrasound done. My hcG level is only ten. Couldn't see anything on the u/s. Either I'm earlier than I calculated, or I lost it. So I have to go back in tomorrow morning and get another set of labs done. I'm thinking I lost it though, because this morning I had a few significant clots... :( I'll update tomorrow, just in case by some random chance there is still a baby in there. Afterwards, I'll probably end up leaving :( I enjoyed talking with you ladies, the little bit I did anyway

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heartsandhandss
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I am so sorry hun. I think I am losing mine too. Started bleeding last Thursday night, and still bleeding today.

Again, I am so sorry, and hopefully there is still a baby in there

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Oh im very sorry for both of you ladies. I know how hard it is to loose them. Ive lost 3. But I wish you both fast recoveries and happy and healthy babies in the future. I hope both of you are just fine though Good luck and keep us updated

BornToRun84
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM

I am so sorry for both of you. I have recently lost several and my heart goes out to you.

booksrme
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I am so sorry ladies.

Rolistoli
by Group Head Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I'm so sorry

Sabella24
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM

I'm very sorry. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)