Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have decided to stop being a worrywort and come out of hiding

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

So I have kind of avoided the group because my last 3 pregnancies ended in MC and I got my hopes up SO MUCH every time. I even took my pregnancy ticker off my siggy. I feel jinxed sometimes.

Now I am doing well, feeling good and I wanted to join in more and not be so worried. Today we went up to the lake in Ricketts Glen state park and it was great. Here are some pics. I have 2 other children, Autumn and Logan and my awesome husband Mike. 

my funky tots

oooohh look at the look Logan is giving me

Hehe stuffing my face!!!

Kat

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on May. 2, 2010 at 9:22 PM

your kids are so cute! glad you came out of hiding. Nice to see you here. I understand not wanting to jinx it. I told everyone at 6 weeks once and mc'ed the next day(obviously not because I told everyone but still) Good luck and Im sure everything will be fine!

booksrme
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Welcome. your kids are cute.

Sabella24
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Welcome! I understand what you mean...hubby won't let us tell anyone yet.

Jamie-Leigh
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Welcome. Your pics are great it looks like you all had such fun!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I know how you feel...I was worried about telling people at first, but I felt comfortable telling the people that I would like to receive support from since they were very supportive last time...half of my husband's family doesn't know yet, and when I get my U/S done on Thursday we'll make an announcement to everyone either then or on Sunday. 

You have a very cute family!! : ) 

CaitsMom408
by on May. 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Hey Kat!  Nice to see you around!  I was worried when I didn't see the ticker on your replys.  Did you see a midwife yet and det. a due date?  I am keeping you in my prayers that you will stick around the rest of these 9 months!

BornToRun84
by on May. 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Quoting CaitsMom408:

Hey Kat!  Nice to see you around!  I was worried when I didn't see the ticker on your replys.  Did you see a midwife yet and det. a due date?  I am keeping you in my prayers that you will stick around the rest of these 9 months!

Thanks! I am glad you are in this group with me, its so much easier having a friend. I have been SO scared. I just ignored it (well not in a bad way) and didnt talk about it hoping everything would be ok. December 8th from what the online calculator says, I am interviewing midwives but I hate everyone (of course) so I will most likely see my doctor in NY like I did with Autumn. He will see me as soon as I call him thank goodness and I decided I will call him by wednesday if I dont find any one in my area.

Kat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)