Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are all of you feeling?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

How are all of you feeling? Morning sickness, or none?  Feeling tired or feeling pretty good?

Me...I'm feeling really good the last week or so...my morning sickness has up and left(THANK THE LORD! lol) and I'm eating constantly now, and I'm not nearly as tired as I was, although I still get tired pretty easily. My other symptoms such as dizziness etc are still lurking around, but I go tomorrow to the dr and hopefully they can help me out on what I can do to help get my blood pressure up.

Hope you all are doing good!! *hugs*

due in december Pictures, Images and Photos

pregnancy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
booksrme
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I am feeling better. The morning sickness has left as well. I still get tired easily but I have started to notice some burst of energy.

mygsale
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I am just as tired as I was before.  I feel pretty useless.  I cannot get anything done because I just get so tired.  I have had different bouts of severe nausea that I did not have earlier.  Just little things that send me heaving over the sink/toilet.  Odd to have all that happen at 12 weeks when it was not much of a factor before.  I had trouble eating and did not feel well, but now it is the kind of nausea that has me gagging.

It is good to hear people are starting to feel better.   

Sabella24
by on May. 27, 2010 at 7:32 AM

I am still dealing with nausea. I rarely throw up in pregnancy, but I get so sick to my stomach that I wish I could just to get it over with.

I have found my aversion to meat is back...for some reason I have a hard time with it during any pregnancy (and 2 pregnancies had me gagging at the smell of bbq sauce). This is making it rough for my family since I'm normally the main cook. Thankfully my hubby is taking over a lot of the cooking (and he's really good at it too).

The kids are driving me bonkers. It doesn't help that I keep forgetting to take my Zoloft and I've been snappy. I hate that I have such a hard time without the help of an anti depressant.

chenoa2008
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:00 AM

im feeling pretty good, not as tired but my heart burn is just as bas as ever. i swear this baby is gunna be born with hair down to its butt!!!

jazi1105
by Group Owner on May. 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I'm glad to see that most of you are feeling better.

Even though I'm not puking or feeling nauseous, for some reason I can never eat the very last bite of anything...for example I made french toast this morning and I made 2 slices for me...there was only 1 bite left, I put it in my mouth and started chewing and started gagging and had to spit it out. It happens with everything...be it fruit, ice cream, veggies, whatever...and it's ONLY the last bite. Weird, huh?

I hope those that are still sick get better soon, and those that are feeling fine stay that way! *hugs* 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)