Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goodbye 1st Trimester!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

You won't be missed! LOL  I'm 14 weeks pregnant today which means I am officially in the 2nd trimester. I don't know why this excites me so much, but it does this time around. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I felt so miserable for the 1st trimester and things are finally starting to get better.

Okay...well, thats all, I just wanted to share my joy! :)

OHHHH!! On another note, I SWEAR I felt the baby move yesterday. I know it's kinda early but with this being my 3rd I suppose it's possible...I think??  

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sabella24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM

It is completely possible!! You've been through it before and know what you are feeling for.

Congratuations on 2nd trimester! The easiest part haha.

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Congrats! isent it nice? lol and quite possible you felt baby so very cool~

Jamie-Leigh
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Congrats! This is my second but like you I thought I felt this little one move the other day. Not 100% but that is sure what it felt like.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Woohoo!! We're on the same page too!! 14 weeks today...we made it! lol And as you know, it is very possible that you felt the baby move...I've been feeling mine since 11 weeks 2 days...remember my video? lol

chenoa2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM

i felt this baby at 14wks, its also my 3rd

mygsale
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:34 PM

I've been feeling flutters.  Not anything on a regular basis, but definitely something.

Congrats on clearing the first trimester.  Hope you are feeling great. 

booksrme
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Congrats!! Last appt my doctor said you can begin feeling earlier with second, third, fourth. I have felt this one a few times since 11 weeks.

Rolistoli
by Group Head Admin on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I know, isn't it exciting!  I am there with ya too!  The only bad part for me is I am sick with a head cold right now so I don't feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)