Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ouch! TMI

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

ok so this might be an odd post lol but just wonder if anyone knows of ways to stop this or fix it.

So baby is sitting really really low. And kicking right into my backend area lol and vajayjay area(always wanted to say that online hahaha) I have the 24/7 feeling of having to fart! its kinda hard to explain. But its almost painful

Ok now so I have this feeling and this will get really kinda TMI but when me and hubby have sex its almost as if each time he goes in baby tries to come out my bum lol. If that makes sence? Its like she has no room in there and is trying to come out. I cant get into sex because im scared im going to poop or something LOL its horrible.Any ideas on what i can do? My doctor said about the only way to get her to move up would be to go swimming. I dont have a pool within an hour of me that I dont have to pay an arm and leg for. they just filled it in the other day.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

babies
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jamie-Leigh
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Sorry no real helpful ideas here on how to make her move up. But have you tried diffrent positions for sex? Maybe there will be one that is less (uhm) uncomfortable. That does sound like it would take the fun out of it. With my daughter I had a few problems so for a lot of the pregnancy Sex was taboo. Hope you find some relief!

booksrme
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM

You could try getting on your hands and knees and stretch your back, it helps with back pain but maybe she will move with this position. I am sorry that all I can think of right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)