Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions of a Preggo (Part 3)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where?

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet?

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far?

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises?

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly?

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else? 

due in december Pictures, Images and Photos

pregnancy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where? I have had quite a few...it's usually either in my who-ha or I feel like my uterus weighs a ton...

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet? I'm getting there. I don't have ANY maternity clothes or the $$ to get them, so I've been wearing hubby's clothes or the only pair of size L PJ pants I have, but I have to hike them up to my ribs because they're too tight on my stomach.

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far? As of my last appt, I had gained a total of 10 lbs, but I'm sure my appt on Thursday will show more weight gain lol

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol Oh yeah! I was taking a shower and there was an ant crawling on the wall, and I accidently splashed it, and it fell onto the floor of the shower and I tried to get it out, but by the time I did, it was dead and I felt SO bad...I cried for 30+ mins because I killed it and it was just minding it's own business. lol

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises? I tried walking once I got past 12 weeks(I was so nervous about having another m/c that I kept myself on bedrest up until then) but I haven't been keeping a routine of it. I get so winded and it is so damn hot outside that I just can't do it everyday. lol I know I'm lazy...haha

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly? I've been sleeping on either of my sides since that's the only way I'm comfy.

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else?  I've only got a 2 piece and I have a thing about tan lines lol So it's a bikini for me lol

azmomoffour
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:18 AM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where? i get the round ligament pains really bad they are horrible and stop me in my tracks. other then that nothing out of the norm.

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet? lol I dont think Ive stopped wearing them haha having gone through a preg this exact time last yr I just think I kept wearing them.

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far? i lost 6 lbs thats good news but almsot 4 months along which means the weight gain will start not looking forward to it.

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol I am a sap as is things always tear me. I see anything sweet or sad im water eyed lol

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises? nope

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly? sides and back

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else? I wear a one peice but thats cause im already plus sized and no one wants to see all ive got hanging out lol so cover up and one pieces

Pregnancy%20ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

booksrme
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:10 AM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where? I have had some stomach cramps. My neck and back have been bothering me. This is not new. I have had problems since i was in a wreck since 1998. The pregnancy seems to make it worse.

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet? Yes for the last two months. I have all my clothes from dd but I need to buy some more summer stuff. I am looking for sales.

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far? I lost 4 pounds and have gained it back and added around 1 pound. i am heavy so i am trying to watch my weight gain. I only gained around 10 with dd and that is my goal this time as well.

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol yes, my hubby can say something and I start crying for no reason. 

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises? I was trying to walk but it has been almost 100 outside.. I am taking dd to our neighborhood pool instead.

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly? I am sleeping on both side. I am a back/stomach sleeper but it is uncomfortable now. 

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else? Right now I am using my on1 piece from last year. When It gets to  small I will try to buy another 1 piece. I am too big for a 2 piece.

foreverhis69
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where?  Yes...my back and headaches

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet?  Sadly..yes :(

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far?  I've gained about 20-30 lbs so far

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol Yeah..there has been a couple times I just up and start crying for no reason

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises? No..dont have the energy for anything lol

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly?  All of them until I get bigger to where I cant sleep on my belly lol

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else?  Most def 1 piece

..Alisha..
<3 Happily Married <3
*Proud Mama to Caleb*
~Due 12/14/10 with #2~

CaitsMom408
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where?  Happy to say, NO

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet?  yes, I started wearing them around 12w

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far?  I lost about 5 lbs. in the beginning.  I am probably even now.

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol   no- only emotional Jillian Michaels episodes which i'd cry over preg or not!

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises?  Yes, I continue running/walking 30+ min a day.

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly?  hmm... I'm bad and still sleeping on my belly.  I need to start trying to sleep on my sides.  I'm going to try and get a body pillow to see if that helps.

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else?   I will be wearing a 2 piece.  It's what I have and I don't know if I'd be comfortable in a 1 piece.

scaredoflabor
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where? Yep in my legs all the time!

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet? no but I dont own any jeans I always wear pajamas and stretchy clothes

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far? 4 pounds

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol Yep Rascal flatts song cant think of namebut the one where her BF dies??

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises? nope

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly? Side im to scared to sleep on my back(where im most comforable)

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else? Shorts and a T-shirt. Maybe mens swim shorts

Lilypie Maternity tickers

babies
mygsale
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:41 PM

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where?  Nothing too unusual.  I keep pulling a muscle in one of my butt cheeks and some muscle discomfort in my stomach. 

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet?  I have been wearing some tops and a couple pair of pants, but mostly I am wearing strechy pants.  I can't stand anything tight on my stomach so as soon as the morning sickness hit I quit wearing jeans.  I have some maternity clothes and the pants are all too loose still.  They seem like they should fit, but as soon as I try wearing them they slide down.

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far?  At my appointment last month I had lost 3 lbs.  I go in again next Wednesday.  I have cut back on pop so I am sure that has a lot to do with it.  And I am eating a lot more fruit.

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol  Oh, stupid things my husband says, things on TV, my sappy romance novel I am reading.  You name it...I tear up.

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises?  No, but I should be. 

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly?  I am a back sleeper and sleep some on my side. 

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else?  A tent!  Okay, not quite, but I have one of those grandma suits with the skirt.  It is a tankini style with a longer top.  It is the suit I have been wearing for a couple of years and it is loose in the tummy so may as well keep using it.  Typically I keep a cover up on over my suit unless I am actually getting in the water.

aubB06
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Quoting jazi1105:

1.) Have you been having any pains/discomforts? If so, where? Every once in a while I get round ligament pain

2.) Maternity clothes...are you wearing them yet? Oh yea, I've been in maternity pants for a couple weeks. And, a few days ago I finally got some shirts. So nice to finally have clothes that fit!  

3.) How much weight have your gained or lost so far? I think I have gained 4 or 5 pounds

4.) Have you cried over something stupid yet? Please explain! lol I always cry over stupid things...I'm a very emotional person

5.) Are you doing any prenatal exercises? If you count the fact that I'm pretty much constantly on my feet for 25 to 30 hours a week at work (I work as direct support staff at a group home for MRDD), then yes.

6.) Are you sleeping on you side or back...or even belly? All 3...I don't try to sleep on my belly though, I sometimes just wake up in that position.

7.) Beach season is coming...will you be wearing a 1 piece or 2 piece bathing suit...or something else? UGH...I am currently on the hunt (unhappily) for a maternity suit. We are going to be camping with my family for 5 days at the lake next month and we have small pool so I really do need one. I'm just not looking forward to wearing it!!! I think I'm going for a tankini.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)