Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions of a Preggo (Part 6)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

1.) How far along are you and how are you feeling?

2.) Are you keeping a pregnancy journal?

3.) What's your relationship with food like right now?

4.) Do you have a family physician, an OB-GYN or a midwife?

5.) Have there been any changes in your relationship with your DH/SO?

6.) Who has been the least helpful person to you and the most helpful?

7.)  If C-sections and complications were non-existant, would you prefer to have a homebirth or hospital birth?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
chelleu
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM

I am 14 weeks along. Right now I am exhausted! I have a sick 23-month-old. Other than that, I think I am past the morning sickness (Thank God)!

I'm not really keeping a jounal this time. Last time I had an amazing pregnancy calander, and I just can't seem to find it this time. Since I'm so far along, I just sorta gave up on the idea.

Food: UGH! Always hungry but nothing ever sounds good lol!

OB-GYN

I think my DH and I have gotten closer. This LO wasn't expected and we have a very young one still. So, we've had to really bond to get through this with our sanity!

Most helpful, besides DH, is my mom! Couldn't do it without her.Least helpful, any of DH's family!

Hospital. I'm just wierd like that! I want to enjoy the coming home for the first time with my new LO.

Sabella24
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:25 PM

1.) How far along are you and how are you feeling? I am 14 weeks and feeling pretty good

2.) Are you keeping a pregnancy journal? No

3.) What's your relationship with food like right now? A lot better than it was...still blah about some meats though

4.) Do you have a family physician, an OB-GYN or a midwife? I have an OB

5.) Have there been any changes in your relationship with your DH/SO? We have actually gotten closer

6.) Who has been the least helpful person to you and the most helpful? Least helpful: my parents. Most helpful: my MIL

7.)  If C-sections and complications were non-existant, would you prefer to have a homebirth or hospital birth? Hospital...then I could rest away from my other kids lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

booksrme
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:11 PM

1.) How far along are you and how are you feeling? I am 16 weeks today. I am feeling better but not sleeping well so I have lingering fatigue. 

2.) Are you keeping a pregnancy journal? Not really.

3.) What's your relationship with food like right now? I am hungry nut nothing sounds good.

4.) Do you have a family physician, an OB-GYN or a midwife? OB and he is wonderful.

5.) Have there been any changes in your relationship with your DH/SO? Yes, we fight more. Plus he is frustrated since I have a very low sex drive right now.

6.) Who has been the least helpful person to you and the most helpful? Dh has been helpful and the rest of the family is not helpful at all. They are to busy planning my youngest sister's wedding.

7.)  If C-sections and complications were non-existant, would you prefer to have a homebirth or hospital birth? Hospital

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:40 AM

1.) How far along are you and how are you feeling? I'm 17 weeks 3 days today, and feeling great aside from the occasional round ligament pain.

2.) Are you keeping a pregnancy journal? No, and I kinda wish I did when I found out. This is our first baby, but my 3rd pregnancy, and the last time, we had been ttc for a while and I got so excited and did a pregnancy journal, but miscarried at 7 weeks. I didn't do it this time just in case because it hurt having the other pregnancy journal around. Now I wish I had done one anyway...

3.) What's your relationship with food like right now? We might as well get married...I can't go more than an hour without stuffing my face with something...

4.) Do you have a family physician, an OB-GYN or a midwife? I have an OB

5.) Have there been any changes in your relationship with your DH/SO? I feel so much closer to him now. This pregnancy was totally unplanned and unexpected, and at first we had our issues, but it's become a really good bonding experience, especially when the baby is beating me up and he can feel her.

6.) Who has been the least helpful person to you and the most helpful? Least helpful...my grandma...her advice is ridiculous. Most helpful...my mil although she hasn't provided any real advice, but she is helping me clean and cleaning the kitties box for me which is a big help.

7.)  If C-sections and complications were non-existant, would you prefer to have a homebirth or hospital birth? I would like to have a hospital birth as long as I can have a water birth while I'm there! I've always wanted to have a water birth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)