• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Stage 2 (piog)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

I am 14 weeks today, officially 4 months, and starting the second trimester!! It is weird...I still don't feel pregnant. I feel twinges here and there that I believe are the baby but I haven't felt much full-on movement yet. I don't feel bloated...I just have to pee a lot and my stomach is pooching out.

I have my next appointment on July 14th..I'll be 17 weeks so I'm going to ask the doctor to take a peek at the baby's goods. We feel it is another girl but I'd like to know for sure. We have a girl name picked out, I think. As long as hubby doesn't go changing his mind.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mygsale
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:00 PM

I am experiencing the same - no real movement.  Doc said that is normal and will likely be noticable over the next month.  I feel like I felt more pregnant earlier on with my other two, but who knows?  It was a while ago. 

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Yay for making it to the 2nd trimester!! : )

Consider yourself lucky lol My little girl is being really rough...I swear she has a trampoline in there...I can feel her bouncing around all the time, and she doesn't stop kicking me...either in the bladder or just below my belly button. It's almost like she's doing karate lol 

chelleu
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I hear ya! I'm exactly 14 weeks also. I just don't feel pregnant either! Wierd!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)