Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh, you're pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

UGH!!! Again today I had someone hang out with me for over an hour (friend of a friend) and the topic came up of my pregnancy. She stopped and said "oh, you are expecting?"  DANGIT!!! In my opinion it is obvious that I am pregnant.  My hubby says so too. I don't get why people don't notice..LOL! 

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Undomesticated
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:54 AM

I don't think people want to make assumptions cause they think they might sound rude.  I don't think they realize they still sound rude when they act like they didn't realize it when we're so very clearly pregnant.

Rolistoli
by Group Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I'm sure you are right, it's just I am excited to be pregnant! LOL

Quoting Undomesticated:

I don't think people want to make assumptions cause they think they might sound rude.  I don't think they realize they still sound rude when they act like they didn't realize it when we're so very clearly pregnant.

BabyFruit Ticker

Sabella24
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM

I got that from a couple people when I flew to NY. One person said "Oh! I didn't know you were pregnant, I just figured you never lost your baby fat from the last one."

Gee thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I haven't had that issue...everyone notices right away since I was very petite before and now...I'm just not lol  

Jamie-Leigh
by on Jun. 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM

If it makes you feel better I had the opposite problems. One of my hubby's friends (I use that term loosley) told me over the weekend. Man your fat. (Jerk) my reply was well I'll be bigger before this is over. Seriously though I've only gained like 6 pounds but it's all right up front. LOL

clovismommy25
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Most do, but are scared to say anything! i am only 15wks, and showing already! This is my 3rd, so I showed WAY fast! People are starting to look, but no one has asked yet, lol. Scared I will bite their head off if they are wrong!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)